Talent Acquisition Specialist
ZeroAvia is a leader in zero-emission aviation, flying the world's largest hydrogen-electric aircraft since September 2020. Its focus is the design and commercialization of hydrogen-powered aviation solutions to address a variety of markets, initially targeting short-haul, sub-regional commercial flights up to 500 miles. To date, ZeroAvia has secured the UK CAA and FAA experimental permit to fly for its 6 seat aircraft powered by hydrogen-electric powertrain, passed significant flight tests, and is on track for commercial deliveries by 2023. Its achievements to date were rewarded by the UK prime minister by inviting ZeroAvia as a member of the UK Jet Zero Council.
ZeroAvia’s powertrain development focuses on integrating hydrogen storage tanks, fuel cell systems, and electric motors, delivering a solution that will be not only without carbon emissions but also cheaper to operate. Commercializing the solution requires the establishment of a new clean aviation ecosystem, encompassing hydrogen production from renewable energy sources and tackling public perception of safety
- Own full cycle recruiting including scheduling, conducting interviews, organising next steps with hiring managers, and closing candidates.
- Be a champion for hiring diverse talent into the business and maintain relationships with new hires throughout their onboarding and beyond
- Ensure a consistently positive candidate experience
- Work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions, sourcing strategies and hiring plans.
- Train our hiring managers and interviewers on interviewing best practices.
- Be an enthusiastic employer brand ambassador
- Manage agency relationships
- Use our ATS system effectively to support recruitment process
Knowledge, experience and qualifications
- Proven experience in talent acquisition specializing in technical roles in the UK
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential data
- Metrics and results driven
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
- Flexible and people-centric approach to work and a high level of drive and ambition to help achieve the organisation’s goals
- A genuine passion for clean technology and the future of electric aviation
- A high level of attention to detail and professional integrity
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Experience with ATS systems, JazzHR or similar
- Proficiency in GSuite and Microsoft
- Experience in recruiting for the aviation industry and/or startups
Diversity and Inclusion
ZeroAvia is an equal opportunity employer and as a young company in the aviation industry, we value diversity and need people of different backgrounds that bring a plethora of skills, perspectives, and mindsets to the table that can spur originality, imagination, and creativity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.